Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

Stuart, Abby and I went to Chuck and Peggy's for dinner tonight. I was so excited when I got there and they had their tree up. This is the first Christmas tree that Abby has seen. But she wasnt really into it. Hopefully, Friday when I put ours up, she will like it. But not too much...I am hoping that she doesn't pull it over on herself.






Daddy and Abby with the tree in the background. About as close as she got to the tree.


Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

3 comments:

gammy said...

Happy Thanksgiving have a great time with your friends. hope dinner is great... love the pics.. sorry your target time was not good. love you

Justine said...

So you clip a coupon..last week.. and is OLD???? I dont really get it either!

I hope you all have a fun Thanksgiving! I will call you if we end up coming over..(After we eat, our turkey is in the fridge ready to cook!!!) They want to ride the bike..obviously, and that would be a good ride!

Ill talk to ya later!

Anonymous said...

Ann you seriously crack me up! Hope you guys had a fantastic Thanksgiving! :)