Sunday, November 8, 2009

Messy Sunday

We have had quite a messy day today.
First, checking to see if Abby had a dirty diaper, I got some on my finger. Urgh!

Then she played for awhile in her pack and play. She got very quiet and we looked over and saw this....

Completely passed out among her toys!

After a nap in her crib, Stu went in to discover that she had thrown up in her crib.

I gave her a bottle shortly after (thinking she must be dehydrated). That completely came back up 10 minutes later. EVERYWHERE. I think I caught the third one in my hands. It was brutal.

I tried to feed her a mild dinner of oatmeal, that came back up as well.

Finally, I was able to give her Pedialyte, which stayed down. Now she is sleeping and I'm hoping whatever happened today was just a result of teething. But I am going to keep an eye on her tomorrow just to make sure.

Off to do lots of laundry. Abby had four outfit changes today, I had three.

Hope everyone else had a better (cleaner) Sunday!

3 comments:

gammy said...

hope she is feeling better by tomorrow. I know that is so hard when the little one is sick. let me know

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Poor Abby and Poor Mommy and Daddy! I hope she feels better soon, for her sake and yours! :)

Wiz said...

I hope that she feels better soon! Her hair is just like Colt's. That fine blonde hair that sticks out over her ears. Its the cutest thing!