Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday Fun

Abby, Stu, Justine and I went to the Jacksonville Parade today. The weather was beautiful, although the wind was a little chilly.

Julie and Mike took Cash to walk the parade with the Great Danes of Jacksonville. Cash is such a BIG dog! Abby just "chillin" watching the parade. She was so great and just took it all in.
At one point, I look over and I guess she found the ground more interesting!
The Marines in the parade.
Abby loving life. The only thing that scared her was the fire trucks. But as soon as I picked her up, she was fine.
Stuart and I had my work Christmas party at Logans. Justine and Steve watched Abby for us.
She apparently had a blast and didn't miss us at all.
Her and Uncle Steve eating dinner together. But she had too much fun and didn't go to sleep until 11:30 last night. She was asleep when we got her from Justine and Steve's but then refused to go to bed after that. Luckily, Daddy stayed up with her while Mommy went to bed.

1 comment:

Wiz said...

Good to know about New Moon! I am almost through with all the books and have decided (for now) not to bother with the movies. I just think they will ruin the book!