Sunday, November 15, 2009

Football Sunday

Football Sunday...at least for the guys that is. Stu, Abby and I went over to Steve and Justine's to watch football today. Justine and I went shopping while Abby napped and the boys watched football.




I bought Abby a great Christmas book which I'm really excited about, because technically this is her first Christmas.





Even though she is almost one, last year really didn't count since she was born January 6th. So, we plan on living it up this year.



At Steve and Justine's house (where there is all kinds of new stuff to explore), Abby still thought my purse was the most exciting thing. Yes, she is eating my Ipod. That has been in my ears. Yuck!



Then, on to the bubble gum. Although she is a little thrown off by the bow in her hair.




"OK, enough!!!"



I bought that bow yesterday at the craft fair. I love it and of course had to match her outfit to it. In case you haven't caught on, I LOVE craft fairs. I think homemade stuff is awesome. My intent is to post a list of things that she needs in case you want to buy her anything for Christmas *wink*, but keep in mind I love one of a kind things as well.

2 comments:

gammy said...

I love her outfit and her poses. what a doll. Christmas, hummmm, not in the mood. Too soon. but be sure to send wish list.

Wiz said...

I can't believe its time to start thinking about Christmas! I have thought a lot about Compassion. $38/mo just seems like a big commitment. But I definitely agree that its the time of year to give!