Monday, November 16, 2009

Long Monday

For some reason, every Monday, I dread getting out of bed. Not even sure why, as I don't get to sleep in on the weekends! Maybe it is just knowing that I have a whole week ahead of me until the weekend.
Abby thinks it is hilarious to "share" her food with us. She has gotten me a few times where I end up with a mouthful of soggy puffs. She almost never lets us feed her anymore (with a spoon) so everything that she eats, she has to pick up herself. Ali sits outside her pack and play waiting for Abby to "share" with her.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm.... you are hysterical to say the least! I have to admit, picking up poo when it is still warm makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. So I don't blame you.... but I would totally like to live on your block so that I could video tape the crazy mad woman that doesn't pick up her poo and can't steer her own child's stroller in a straight line if her life depended on it. You know they think your crazy... they don't think your dog is pooing as it's walking! Hahaa. What a sight to see?!

gammy206 said...

too funny ann.. love the pic of abby and stuart. i always enjoy reading your blog. thanks again.