Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Abby's Day with Daddy

Stuart was off for Veteran's Day today. So he got to enjoy a day home with Abby, while Momma braved the rains and winds to go to work. I asked him to take pictures, and being a man, took about 3. But I will still share them!


Not exactly sure why he took one of her in "jail". She better not have spent the whole day in there! (JK - I know she didnt, this is probably just the only time he could get her to sit still).


Took a picture of her playing with "her" cell phone (nicer than my current one by the way)


And for whatever reason, when he watches her, she never gets fully dressed. She was just in a onesie with no pants and it wasn't even buttoned on the top. Again, men!

But, alas, she survived. I took this picture of her calmly eating dinner. I think she was just shocked that Momma was able to swim home.


It was a great day for Abby and Daddy!


1 comment:

gammy said...

oh so nice that he can spend the day with his little angel..dad's just like to let the little ones just hang out and be natural. no fuss, just play with dear ol' dad. happy anniversary 4 years.