Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holding that Bottle

I woke up extremely late today and was trying to get Abby's bag packed and out the door. Well, this was the morning that she decided that she HAD to have a bottle before we left. Normally, I just let her eat breakfast at day care. She was not having it this morning. So, since I didn't have time to feed her and pack her bag, I just brought her stroller inside, stuck her in it, and handed her the bottle.

Little Gal just went to town!! I was so proud of her.


Now if I could only get her to do it when I am holding her!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ann I can't wait for some pics of you and Stu following a bird aropund the house while banging on pots and pans!!!!! I am LMAO!!!!!!

gammy said...

yeah Abby way to go holding your own bottle.. duck duck turkey....