Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
Monday, September 27, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Ah, the clutter corner. This is my bookshelf (yes, I have read all of these books multiple times), along with the printer, file cabinet and fishing bag.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
- The first 10 minutes, she walked up and down the bottom step on the bleachers. Then a lovely, Smyrna couple sat down behind us. I hear a click of a lighter. Seriously? You are going to sit next to my baby and smoke. And ignore all the signs that say "No Smoking". We left 10 seconds later to go somewhere else.
- That somewhere else was obviously the dugout. I spent 5 minutes convincing Abby that she could not go in the dugout. Or hold on to the chain link fence where a ball could hit her hand.
- Then she found the "ball". There was a Little League team throwing the ball back and forth. She wanted in on that action. Every time they missed and it rolled to her, she didn't want to give it back. We spent about 10 minutes arguing about that.
- Finally, I scooped her up and told Stu we were leaving. Imagine, carrying a screaming child out of a ball park. I am pretty sure people were ready to call 911 for an abducted child.
- I decided to let her walk the rest of the way. As we were leaving the ball park, there were about 4 smaller children (about 4-5 years old) playing freeze tag in the grass. Abby walked right into the middle of this group and stood like a statue.
- Luckily, they were very sweet children that tried to let her play with them. They kept "tagging" her, but she didn't move. She even rolled her eyes at them. Snob!
**There was another Little League game going on next to Stu's game. We watched for a little bit. It was seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. And the parents were clapping and screaming. The only person louder than them was Abby. She was screaming "Yah" and clapping so hard when they did. Pretty sure she was happier for them than her own daddy! **
**Sorry for no pictures, Stu was in charge of the camera tonight :) **
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
- Abby (when not screaming her head off in pain) has been so sweet this week. Very cuddly and just wants to lay her head in our laps.
- She gives her Daddy a hug every night before bed.
- Her and Ali laid in Ali's dog bed (gross, I know, but it was cute) on Saturday morning and "talked".
- She has learned "Nice" and when she gets too aggressive with the dog, I just say "Nice", and she repeats "Nice" and pets her gently.
- She loves her baby doll and is always making sure that she is in the stroller waiting on a ride.
- When I read her books at night, her left hand turns the page and her right hand has to rest on my arm. Sweet!
- As I mentioned, the screaming. I can't blame her one bit.
- She was up last night from 3-3:30 where I had to rock her.
- Abby points at me and says "No" with a very mean look on her face.
- Tonight at the dinner table, she stares at me, cocks her leg and FARTS. I, of course, burst out laughing.
- She then went on to laugh so hard at herself that she burped.
- Of course, that made me laugh even harder.
- How can something that cute be so gross.....
I made you something tonight....here is a hint!!!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Finally - a great dress for Sofia! She is hot - work it!
Taylor, love the bare feet. Hate the hair. I missed her performance, so maybe it was tied in with that. Very bland.