Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stop Griping!

I didn't get home until about 7:30 tonight. Stu (gratefully) had cleaned the house, but I still had to give Abby a bath, take the dog out, get the trash out, etc. I threw Abs in the bath, slapped her pj's on and put her in the stroller.
The crazy dog would NOT go. She wanted to walk and walk and walk until she found the best spot.
All I can think is getting Abby to bed, getting the trash put out (it has to be outside by 8 for them to pick it up.
I hear Abby saying "Ack at? Ack at? Ack at?" That is her way of saying, "What's that?"
Finally I just stop and see what she wants. She is pointing at the moon. She had never seen it before (that I know of). This just brought me to my knees.
My sweet, darling daughter was seeing something for the first time, something as miraculous as the moon, and I almost missed it. I was more concerned with what I had to get done. Brings tears to my eyes thinking about it.
But at least it is a good start to our girl's only three day weekend!!!!
***********
On another note.....
Look at how big these 2T pj's are!!!

They look like basketball shorts!

She is just stinking cute (and she was refusing to get her picture taken).



No comments: