- Abby (when not screaming her head off in pain) has been so sweet this week. Very cuddly and just wants to lay her head in our laps.
- She gives her Daddy a hug every night before bed.
- Her and Ali laid in Ali's dog bed (gross, I know, but it was cute) on Saturday morning and "talked".
- She has learned "Nice" and when she gets too aggressive with the dog, I just say "Nice", and she repeats "Nice" and pets her gently.
- She loves her baby doll and is always making sure that she is in the stroller waiting on a ride.
- When I read her books at night, her left hand turns the page and her right hand has to rest on my arm. Sweet!
- As I mentioned, the screaming. I can't blame her one bit.
- She was up last night from 3-3:30 where I had to rock her.
- Abby points at me and says "No" with a very mean look on her face.
- Tonight at the dinner table, she stares at me, cocks her leg and FARTS. I, of course, burst out laughing.
- She then went on to laugh so hard at herself that she burped.
- Of course, that made me laugh even harder.
- How can something that cute be so gross.....
I made you something tonight....here is a hint!!!