Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tag! You're It!!

Last week, Heather, tagged me for a questionnaire. I am not a very creative person (!), but here are some questions that I thought up! Hopefully you enjoy sharing more about yourself!
If you had no job and money was comfortable, how many children would you have?

If you could buy one object, no matter the cost, what would it be?

What is your favorite food?

How many cousins do you have?

Who was your first celebrity crush?

If you could interview any celebrity, who would it be and why?

What was the first concert that you went to?

Share your most embarrassing moment.
*******
If you do answer, please leave me a comment so I will remember to read them!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

alright. I'll do it!

Wiz said...

I will get to this soon! And oh my gosh. It was NOT Abby!! It wasnt anyone that I knew. It was a kid who was bigger than Colt. Abby was so funny. Bless her heart. She just was not happy but certainly did not do anything to any other kids! She is so precious...crying or not :)

Justine said...

I want to answer the questions. How I just copy and paste then add to it?

Jess said...

I've done this. And updated my blog for all to see!