Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Master Bedroom

Kelly at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life Master Bedrooms this week. Since we are slumming it in a apartment, there is not too much to show. But I do like to share!


Here is the view looking in. I sleep on the left side (looking in) next to the baby monitor. When the military moved us three years ago, the only thing they broke out of 200 boxes/pieces was the handle on my nightstand.
Stu is on the right side. Until about a month ago, that entire dresser was piled with clothes. I got around to cleaning it, but not decorating. Just one measly picture of Abby! You might have noticed our lack of pictures. We do have this one of our wedding day.
Also, regarding the bedspread, we are both extremely hot sleepers. So, there is no way that we can have a comforter. We have to use a light quilt and this brown is the best one that I could find.
Ah, the clutter corner. This is my bookshelf (yes, I have read all of these books multiple times), along with the printer, file cabinet and fishing bag.

Stu's dresser cracks me up. The deer antler lamp, John Deere hat, duck calls hanging from the mirror, Redskins hat. Poor guy is just trying to have his space in the house full of dolls!
****
Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love your bedroom....

Great blog....Happy Saturday!
I have a Christmas ornament giveaway on my holiday bog that ends Sunday night....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/