Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Milestone

Suffer through a few pictures and then Ill tell you the MOST amazing thing that happened today!




Posing for yet another picture!

This is one of my favorite Abby faces. I didn't even know that I took it until I uploaded to the computer. She just has that "I know I'm adorable, it doesn't get better than me!"



Ali getting a whiff of what just happened in the drawers. And doesn't Abby look just like Stu in this picture?? People that tell me she looks like me are liars!





So...onto the BIG news! Abby had just taken her bath and we were playing in her box of blocks. She was bent over getting one out, then all of a sudden she just looked up at me and STOOD UP!!!! From crouching over in her box, to full on standing up! She smiled at me, stayed that way for about 5-6 seconds and then sat back down. Like it was just old hat.



This may not seem like a big deal to anyone else, but my jaw dropped. I actually had the camera in my hand, but was too shocked (and awed) to even move. I immediately called Stuart (who is working late tonight) and excitedly told him. His words "We are in soooo much trouble". She will be 10 months on Friday, she is too young to be standing! My baby is growing up. *sob*



2 comments:

gammy said...

no way, my little angel is growing up. I cried. had actual tears. I just can't believe it, she'll be walking soon. life will be easier in some ways and harder in others. wow I can't believe and it is a big deal.

Wiz said...

How exciting! She is precious and much like my little one, really does look like her dad.