Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Adventures

Abby slept until 9:30 today! Which was fantastic because it was my day to get up with her! But then when I went in there to finally get her, her diaper was so full, it had leaked out and her sheets had to be changed again. I felt bad....but I swear she never cried. I was even up at 6 and 8 to check on her. She was just in there quietly making a mess!


I'm not sure what the temperature was today, but I thought it felt fine. I wore a short sleeved shirt and put Abby in one as well. At our first stop (the library), I got quite a few ugly stares as people bundled in their winter best stared at her.



So at our next stop, the craft fair, I scrounged around in my car for what I could find. All that I could find was a jacket of mine. Quite attractive, I know. She was not happy.




But then, I remembered that her coat was in the back! Much happier baby!



Speaking of the craft fair, I bought this incredibly cute dress. I tried to take a picture of Abby in it, but she was not happy.





We went to dinner with Steve and Justine tonight. Justine gave Abby her mirror from her purse. She loved it!


At the craft fair today, I was so excited because I handed Abby her the bottle and she drank it all by herself with no help from me. Apparently she forgot about that though. This was the scene at dinner. I handed her it to her and she put it on the table and drank it that way. Lazy baby!



After dinner, we walked around Swansboro. Justine and I checked out some stores while the boys, well, did nothing.



Abby was exhausted and sat quietly in the stroller.


All in all, a good day!

2 comments:

gammy said...

looks like a great day. I love the first coat. LOL that is great... Love to see you all doing things it warms my heart

Warf pary of 3 said...

love her new dress. she looks like she is ready for Christmas. The bottle picture is cracking me up and the comment about the boys doing nothing im still laughing about. I will take a pic of my neighbors when they decorate for Christmas its worse than the blue lights. haha ;o)