Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Remote Controls

Abby stays fascinated with our remote controls (yes, we have three). She spent the day at home with me, so after a day of me trying to entertain her and work at the same time, I just gave in and let her have them. She changed the channel, volume and input. Good thing Stuart was there to fix it, I would have just been out watching TV.

This was the scene during "nap time". She used to cry or at least make a peep when she woke up. Now, I just hear her in there and know that she is up. She just gets up quietly and plays (with what I don't know) until we come and get her.

1 comment:

gammy said...

she is just too cute. she loves the remote! I love her smile in the crib. and scary movies, I don't watch them. we will watch disney and pixar in minute...