Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Marine Corp Ball 2009

Stuart went to the Marine Corps ball last night. Apparently had a great time as I didn't hear too much from him! Just wanted to share some pictures....then on to Ms. Abby.


Stuart and one of his buddies.


The guys lined up ready to hit the ball.


We made a can of green beans tonight for Abby. I swear to you, that she ate at least half of it. By herself! She was double fisting the beans, couldn't eat them fast enough.
She looks a little "drunk" with happiness.

Stuart had a bottle of water tonight that Abby insisted on demolishing as well. Look how long that hair is getting....


Almost half of it ended up on her pj's, but that is ok.

1 comment:

Wiz said...

Abby is getting so big! Colt has the same type of hair. I wanted to write about this on my blog but I was afraid this person read my blog, but I work with this crazy lady who EVERYTIME she saw me said "That baby got any hair yet?" It drove/drives me crazy! I just want to say "Why the f does it matter??"

What blog is it that you are reading that the girl is trying to pay cash for her dream home?