Saturday, November 28, 2009

Slow Saturday

We laid around all day, just relaxing. Abby and I did run a few errands to the library, Target (I truly might be addicted) and to get more Christmas lights.

I couldn't wait for Abby to see the tree up with all of the lights. She was pretty uninterested. I am hoping that once the ornaments are on, things might change. I keep saying that I want her to pay attention to it and be amazed by it, but I might live to regret this if I am constantly saying "No, don't pull the tree down!"
She loves the magnets on our fridge.


I put a whole bunch of them on there and she likes to take them off and put them back on.


That was pretty much the extent of our day.




Grandparents, don't forget to check out the list below!!



3 comments:

Justine said...

Wheres the pic of the tree finished???

Justine said...

Wheres the pic of the tree finished???

gammy said...

love how she sits and plays with the magnets