Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Fun

Yes, I know my previous post also was called Fun, but we really had a great weekend.

Abby started the morning with a "cherrios face".


She really had no idea that it was there as she continued to put more in her mouth.

Then she wore an Adorable outfit (even though they are all adorable). I got the princess castle shirt at Target, my favorite place, for $4. Much better than the $12 shirts from Old Navy.




One of Abby's favorite "toys"- a pack of gum. She did almost have her first piece of gum though, as she spilled it without me knowing. Pretty sure that Ali got a piece before I could stop her though. I was able to stop Abby thank goodness.


We watched football this afternoon with lots of friends. Justine, Steve, Coffee, Hester, Michelle, Toni, Tambo, Jess and BEAUTIFUL little Riley. We haven't had a chance to hang out with Ms. Riley and her family in about five months so it was great to catch up with them. Riley is 18 months old and her parents just found out they are expecting their next one!!! We are so excited for them and found out they might be moving to Oak Ridge, TN.
I will also say that Riley and Abby played pretty well together. There was a little jealousy over the cell phones, but they were both civil. I truly think that Abby being in day care has made her awesome around other kids. One day (far, far away) she will be a great big sister!!!!

3 comments:

gammy said...

I love the cheerio stuck on her face. that was hysterical. I laughed out loud, which I don't much. I love her little pony tail on top of her head. I still can't believe how big she is getting.

Warf pary of 3 said...

last week it was the banana, today the cheerio. does she save it for later? Love Target. I bought Landon a few shirts there for $4.50. I love a good deal.

Wiz said...

I love the retro band shirts at Target!

I agree that Colt seems more laid back because of daycare! He will go to just about anyone (most of the time.) Although, depending on the person, I sometimes wish he would start screaming :)