Friday, November 27, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,



All I want for Christmas is....


Clothes size 12-18 months



Rocking Horse




Tea Set - An Example


Baby Doll - An Example


"Little People" play sets (preferably the ones that are age 1 and up)



Bath Toys - An Example


Always Believing,
Abby



Those are just a few examples of things that we know Abby would love.


But since I have posted some specifics on here, if you want to let me know what you get, that is fine and I will take off the list.

Mainly, Abby will just be interested in the wrapping paper, so I would rather have something small that is wrapped fantastically then an expensive present!!!
Side Note - We are not in any way trying to solicit presents for Abby, it is just the experience that we want her to enjoy. But some people were asking for ideas and this was what I came up. Feel free to surprise her (me)!!!









If you are interested, here is a list of the top toys for this season. When did toys get so violent???

No comments: