Monday, November 9, 2009

Bad Hair Day

Abby woke up with a BAD hair day today. I didn't have the heart to fix it, it was just too funny. She may not have alot of hair, but it can still stick straight up.



This picture was taken right before she pulled the magazine rack on herself. I couldn't get a picture of that as she was screaming her head off.


Dinnertime - it is still bad!


Side View of the "Do"

I stayed home with her today just to make sure she was feeling better after yesterday's Barf-fest. She was a little fussy this morning, but I gave her some Tylenol and she was much better. No throw ups and ate and drank like normal. I haven't seen any teeth yet, so I'm not sure what it was about.

As long as she is better, I don't care!

1 comment:

gammy said...

that hair is wonderful.. I love it, just too cute..and yes you had to leave it like that..