Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pants, Optional

Abby takes the BEST naps in the morning. Day care tells me a different story, she hardly ever naps there. But at home, she will nap for almost three hours (which works out great on the days that I have to work from home).


She wakes up by "singing" to me. I usually let her sing for a bit, then go get her.


This was the scene this morning:

Pants were gone!


That cheeky little girl took her pants off! Then laughed about it!


I forgot to mention in the other posts, but I bought Abby this awesome spout cover. It looks like the water is coming out of the fish mouth.


Abby was having so much fun that I hated to turn the water off, but the tub was getting extremely full.



Peering over the top of the couch, playing with Da-da's cell phone.


She wants ANYTHING that she can't have.









This morning, when she was in her pack and play playing, I walked by her and said "Hey". She looked right at me, held up her hand and said, "Hey". Oh she is just too adorable!!!!

3 comments:

gammy said...

cute she is really growing up.. soon she will have her own cell phone. love the fish spout. that is adorable..

Wiz said...

Colt naps so much better at home too. I think its just quieter! Also, Colt is fascinated with any "toy" that is mom or dads. I dont know what it is. We bought him a toy remote and toy phone. He could care less about them.

Jess said...

JD and I have decided on the "Silver Fox" kitty wig for Julius and the "Pink Passion" for Scarlet - that link totally made my night! Can't wait to hear Abby say "hey" like that. So cute!