Sunday, January 24, 2010

The View From Here

Abby woke up at 7 this morning. Actually, probably earlier, but I made her sleep until 7. Can't get in the habit of getting up to early! We played for awhile and then she just wanted to sit in her Momma's lap.


This is the view that I enjoyed this morning. Tell me who has cuter legs?!?!?
Snacking on some crackers!

"Hi Mom" I am loving this warmer weather, as I get to see her cute little legs. That has always been my favorite part of Abby.

We went to lunch with Julie and Mike. Mike got a kick out of putting napkins on her head without her knowing. She was too busy eating to notice.



Then we went to Babies R Us to help them register for their little girl. After the safety aisle ;) Mike was pretty much done, so him and Abby hung out in the gliders.

1 comment:

gammy said...

too cute love the leg shots. she does have cute legs.. and the napkin on the head. LOL and she still eats.