Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Abby's Newest Discovery

Abby has discovered that she can splash her mommy that is sitting outside the tub. She finds it absolutely hilarious. Meanwhile, I am usually soaked by the time we are done.

But how can I not love this sweet little face laughing at me?


She is just out-of-control!



Pre-bath, when I went to get the camera. Unwound all of the toilet paper.

Stylin' her 'do


Julie went to the Gap to go shopping for her little gal, and ended up with this shirt for Abby. How freaking cute is this? I miss my Ali so much. I can't wait to see her again.

I tried giving her avocados for dinner...hated them. I also previously discovered that when I give her mixed vegetables, she picks out the peas and only eats those. Last night, she picked out all of the potatoes and threw them on the table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to do Shutterfly!! And if you want to incorporate the blog in to your photo book, you just need to change the layouts for each page. It will include the copy and pasting though... quite being lazy and just do it! :) I think for the quality, the price is fairly cheap. Those books are amazing. I made my MIL and mother one for Christmas this year and am in the process of making Anthony and I a BIG one of Ashlynn. Ugh, I wish you lived closer because I would totally come and show you! You would absolutely love it!!