Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Pictures

I don't have a theme to today's post, so I thought that I would share some pictures that I have taken so far.

Abby and Poppa scratching lottery tickets.

Opening the box of cups in the bathroom.

Eating the same cups...don't they go so great with her shirt!


Hanging out wanting to get in her highchair. I guess since we don't have one, she is fascinated by my parents. She constantly wants to get up in it even if there is no food involved.

Pulling out all of the utensils.


She loves to pull things out of drawers, so is having a blast in the kitchen.


My mom got Abby a ton of Lego's for Christmas. She likes to hand someone two of them, wait for them to put them together and then hand them back to her. She could do this for hours.

2 comments:

Katie said...

OMG I am sorry about the party Sunday...we were at my parents all day Sunday helping my mom out putting up Christmas stuff since dad got out of hospital Thursday he is not allowed to do anything:(

Bachelor......I can't believe he kept the crazy crying chick Michelle... there are a couple that are OK....one of the girls in red that started football....the girl in yellow even though she almost fell as well....this show is a train wreck but I will watch it every Monday night! And I pray they put some more clothes on the 10 skinny big boobie models cause they make me want to barf!

Anonymous said...

Um. I just have to say that I CANNOT stand Jake the Fake! Everything about him annoys me. Wait, Everything about his personality and from the neck UP, I hate. Below the neck is nothing to shake a stick at.

Anyways, I watched him last season and he just wore out my last nerve. So I'm going to go with all the ignorant bimbos that actually thought enough of him to even pack a walmart sack to see the guy, is probably deserving him on the condition that they are equally ignorant and deserve each other.

Plus, he's DULL to the bone. His voice, seriously NO ONE talks like that. And really, no one is just that Nice. They just aren't. 20 bucks says we'll hear of a split due to the sexy (from the neck down) pilot on the bachelor who "snapped".

There's my thoughts, and I'm going to put the bottle of wine, AWAY! :)