Friday, January 29, 2010

Are We or Aren't We?

Getting snow that is.....
Part of me wants to say YES, as it will be fun to take Abby outside and see what she thinks of it.
Part of me says NO, as then we will be snowed in our house (and no one will want to show it).
Stay tuned....
******************
In the meantime, here are pictures of our gal!
This is what I came home to Thursday night. How does Daddy expect me to work with this?

Abby has gotten in the habit of putting things extremely close to her face, then peeking from behind them. It cracks her up every time.

I wasn't home for this Ravioli mess.

Thank goodness (but you have to admit that she is still adorable)!


Not quite sure what she is doing here. But she does enjoy putting the blanket over her head and then pulling it off. Likes doing this to me as well.


Busted!!!! We did give her her own remote though. We figured that would stop her from bothering the "real" ones. It didn't.


Looking for stuff to mess with under the entertainment center.

1 comment:

gammy said...

glad I don't have to clean that face!! LOL that is adorable she loves to eat.. we had soup tonight and chris's face kinda looked like abby's did.