Monday, January 25, 2010

Day With Daddy

Oh, it is just a long story. But Stu didn't go to work today. 
Instead, he got to spend the day with Abby. Please note that he called me at 9:30 AM and said, "She has been crying for an hour and a half, I'm dying here". I said, "She is teething, just give her the teething ring and maybe some Tylenol". Never heard from him again.
But he did take some pictures for me:

When Abby wakes up from a nap, she just kinda talks to herself for awhile. Never cries, just talks. When you go in the room to check on her, it scares the crap out of her, like she didn't realize that you knew she was awake.

Then, somehow, she throws her pacy out of the crib, pulls herself up....

Looks for the pacy and says "Uh Oh" because she knows that she threw it....


"Are you going to help me or not?"


On to lunch. I cannot handle ravioli days. I just want to wipe her off. Apparently, Stu does not feel the same.


I am assuming that Daddy Monday was a hit!


I am loving this picture. I took this tonight for bath time. I am so happy that I have a "water" baby that loves baths. It is one of my favorite parts of my days.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yes Ann she has adorable legs!!!!!!There are people reading and looking at the pics;) How bout the stupid bachelor last night...I mean I have never seen a man cry over such stupid crap I think he cried like 5 times last night.

justine said...

Omg the picture of the raviolis crack me up! What a mess haha

gammy said...

too cute I love daddy days. waking up and each pic then on to lunch. yummy... the bathtub tic is great. what a doll.