Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Day before Her Birthday

Yes, I am well aware that today is my baby's birthday and we had a blast!!! But quite honestly, I am stuffed full of Demos and tired as can be, so I am sharing the pictures that I took yesterday. I will try tomorrow to post about it, but I can't make any promises. My Internet connections are limited.
Heck, you never know, I might catch a second wind (and glass of wine) and post later!
JD and Jess with Abby in the pj's that they got her for her birthday. I think JD is still terrified to hold her. Jess says that Abby senses his unease. But he asks the most random questions about her. Stu had built a house of Lego's and he asked if Abby built it. Uh no!
He also thought that she would be potty trained by now. He has some learning to do!

Aunt Pam, Abby, Mee Maw and Stu. They had to give her the camera to distract her from screaming her head off!


Abby and Mee Maw. She cooks a mean Chicken Pot Pie which lured us to their house last night.


Aunt Pam and Mee Maw also brought out all of the stuffed animals. You can tell by the look on Abby's face how excited she was. About five minutes after this picture was taken, she jumped in the middle of the pile and face planted the hard wood floor. That was fun.


One of Abby's favorite foods right now is mandarin oranges. She can eat an entire can in one sitting.




This is my favorite picture!! Recently, Abby has started covering her head with the blanket when she sleeps. At first, it freaked me out and I would rip it off scared that she would suffocate. Now, I just let her roll with it. I was finally able to get a picture of it today.
She is such a funny little girl!!!

2 comments:

Wiz said...

That is so funny about your brother. Mine is the same way. He knows nothing about babies but he is also so curious and asks the silliest things

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is something we cannot live without in this day and age, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]nintendo dsi r4i[/url]NDSBro)