Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lego Fun

*************************
Daddy and Abby playing Legos all day.

This was Stuart's gift from his mom. She knows how much he loves Legos, so she got him a "big boy" toy. Not too happy about how close Abby is to these tiny little pieces. If I find one in the diaper, I am going to be mad!!!

Abby playing with her set of Legos.


She loves to pull the pieces apart. I got her up to about 9 together tonight and when she was done, I clapped and then she clapped!


She also said "Daddy" today. Not Da-Di (accent on the Da), but actually Daddy. It was so sweet. Stuart got a new job, so he goes back to work on Monday. I am so glad that they had this week to "bond" even more.


He swears that he did not teach her this, but she loves to stick her tongue out. She especially does this when she is concentrating on something.


I am glad that Stuart took this picture. It cracks me up. I was watching Wheel of Fortune last night and she just stopped playing and stared at the tv from about a foot away. I guess she needs to concentrate on what is going on.
*****************
Side note....we are really into Playhouse Disney. I think that the shows are actually watchable by adults. I am not going to lie, if she goes down for a nap, I might finish watching just to see what happens. My favorite is Handy Mandy. I love him. And I think working in the Spanish is awesome.

4 comments:

Warf pary of 3 said...

Landon LOVES Wheel of Fortune. Him and Jason watch it together. its very cute!! we watch playhouse disney in the morning before we leave for school. its usually mickey mouse clubhouse at the time we watch. we do catch handy mandy and special agent oso at times. have you seen imagination movers? ok i get kinda into it, its so silly, but i have to see how they solve the problem. i feel this is the only channel i will be watching for awhile.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Ann i didn't know you were a Wheel watcher as well...how about that chick last night getting that puzzle and no one else even got a chance to spin.....crazy!!

Justine said...

Whatever Stu made looks delic!! I want some!!!!!!!

And I still cant believe how big little miss is. Its like she grows everyday!!!