Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toys


Check out those sweet little curlies!

This is right after bath time. She just looks squeaky clean!

I can never get good pictures of her as she such a little bundle of energy, but this one is not too bad.


Justine and Steve got her a puzzle. She loves to hand me the pieces and/or stick them in her mouth. I even got her to say "puppy" for the puppy piece.

Handing me her refrigerator pieces. "Look ma, no hands"



I called the drop in day care today to try and get her in for Thursday. The lady asked how old she was and I told her 12 months. She said, "Is she walking?". I said, no. "Well we will have to put her in the infant room". I said, no, I was told the day that she turned 1 she would move to the pretoddler room. She said, "Can she, like, crawl around and stuff?".
Really??? You don't think that was rude of you to ask me?? Age is age, regardless of what they are doing. It was their rule about when they change rooms, not mine. So, don't try and evaluate my child over the phone. You DO NOT want to get Momma riled up.
Luckily, we have an appointment with a full time day care that is literally a mile from us on Thursday. Since we don't know how long we will be here and Meg, the sitter, is leaving soon, we decided that it was time to go full time.
********************


While we were eating, Abby "disappeared". I heard her playing in the spare room and knowing that there was nothing in there that could hurt her, we just let her go.


Here is what I found.


The little bugger just climbed right in a box that we are trying to use to contain all of her toys. Stuart has high hopes of building her a toy box one day....


I went to get Stuart and we came back to her just standing in the box, looking at all of her toys.
She is just too funny!

1 comment:

gammy said...

Well hope your neck feels better soon. I know that hurts. Abby is just too much. Love her curls I can't believe it. Thats adorable her toy box. standing in it and playing. I love it. what a doll..