Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas with Gammy!

We are just having a blast here in TN...makes us look forward to living here even more!!


We have received sooooo many comments about how much hair Abby has! I guess when we see her daily, we get used to it. But here is a shot after the bath of just how much hair this little gal has...

We had a fantastic Italian dinner at Gammy's. She is just the best cook and it was so nice to come home to the familiar home cookin'. This is our nephew Chris helping with the dishes after eating (sorry, no shots of the great dinner).

Stu wrestlin' with Evan (can you tell that I am in the South?....my speech is a changin')

Evan said "Don't worry Aunt Ann, Ill teach Abby how to walk". Although she didn't walk, he made a great effort and I look forward to more "tries".

Abby was overwhelmed with all of the presents from Stu's family. She got tons of clothes.....


And her very own Kitchen!!



Pretty much after the kitchen came out, there was no going back.


I will have to make sure that she knows that this food is not real.


Her and Chris were pretty much best friends from the get go. They are only 10 months apart and about the same size!


I absolutely love pictures of brothers or sisters or cousins in the bath together. I think that when they are in their teens, it will be so funny to get out the pictures and show them and embarrass them!
(Are you wondering about the blue spot around her uh...area? Well I just think there comes a point when you should stop showing baby's nakedness, so I blurred it out the best I could)


The best part about the bath was when Chris (ALL boy) decided that Abby needed a good splashing...in the face. Abby loves to splash....when it is her splashing. Not when someone else is doing it. But don't worry, five minutes after the bath, they were best friends again.

No comments: