Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hair Craziness!

Meg is back in town and willing to watch Abby while Stu goes back to work...yea!!!
They spent an afternoon together and had tons of fun. She took lots of pictures for me.


I love this picture because of her hair. I don't know what we are going to do about this gal's wild hair!



Slamming her afternoon drink.


Meg texted me this afternoon (I love getting updates on what Abby is doing!!) to tell me about Abby's obsession with Legos.



Abby filled both of Meg's shoes with Lego's. Every night when we play, as I sit Indian style on the floor, she likes to put the Lego's in my lap.




Another great shot of the hair.



After spending two weeks straight with her in TN, it is so hard for me to be back at work missing her all day. Thank goodness for the weekends!

After her bath, I was able to contain the hair, to a degree.
I also want to point out this awesome toy that Amber gave her for her birthday. It is a Leapfrog Farm that is a magnet for the fridge. It has the two sides of the animals. If you match the animals, you get a special song that says what a great job you did. If not, it sings what you did put together (like a cow-sheep). I think it is hilarious and Abby loves the music.

1 comment:

gammy said...

okay not sure where to start. love her hair, food looks great. i like mary higdon clark and the other one, i forgot already. anyway you wrote so much that i can't remember all that you wrote.this one the next and the next maybe i missed one. we are good. chris was a sick this weekend, evan great he got on the honor role at school. gotta watch desperate housewives tonight. golden globe is on, but have no idea what it is. might watch it for awhile. glad stuart started his job, hope he likes it. hugs and kisses to all