Thursday, January 28, 2010

Phone Pictures

Stuart did not have the camera today as him and Abby roamed the town, so these are all from our phones. Not the best quality, but still good pictures!

My little gal came by to eat lunch with me and got to explore the showroom of the building that I work in.

I hated to tell Julie, but I am pretty sure that she licked a faucet or two!

Then Abby and Daddy went to the park (Isn't he so great?). I think there might have been a little "static" in this tube.


Such an independent little gal!


Chillin' in the swing.

Stuart said that he had to go down the slide with her the first time (Man, I wish I had seen that). But then she was good on her own!

Oh, she is so grown up.
***********************
Stuart is (again) officially a stay at home dad. For now, we have decided that this is the best option for us. Although this dramatically cuts our income down, we will work through it. And I know that Stuart and Abby are loving their Daddy and Daughter time!


No comments: