Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sometimes I Worry....

Here are my daily worries of raising a beautiful little girl....

******
Sometimes I worry....


That we are spoiling her by constantly indulging her want of wearing jackets with pajamas....

That she likes to put my underwear under the sink....

That she enjoys emptying my drawers more than playing with her toys....


That her legs are so adorable I can't stand it....




That she looks too cute holding my giant undies....


That she hates bows and rips them off her head....



That one day she will hate me for sticking these bows on her head....


That her hat obsession will lead to a fashion driven life....


**********
I also worry that my readers will take this seriously.
***********
I cannot find it possible to love another human being as much as I and her Daddy do.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Too Cute! Don't worry, it's taken me a year but, B is FINALLY coming around to the bows. Slowly but Surely. The hair in the eyes is soooo not fun. Just keep ya head up

gammy said...

Okay today will be catch up day for me and this blog. I have not really been on much to type anything, but I have been looking and reading. she is too adorable and love her to pieces.

Anonymous said...

I came home from work awhile back and Ashlynn had spent the day with Anthony. She emptied every drawer in my bedroom and was walking around with about 3 pairs of my undies around her neck! Hahaaa. Girls and them drawers.... they are just naturally driven to clothing! Some Fashionistas we may be raising.... :)