Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

It was predicted that we would get about 3-4 inches of snow last night. We didn't measure it, but I think that we got much more than that!!!



*********************
Stuart woke me up at 10 (my day to sleep in) by telling me that the snow was melting and we needed to take pictures of Abby in the snow. Pretty sure that he was lying!


Abby refused to let me put her down.


I tried to get her to touch the snow.


She wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.


So I brought it inside for her to explore.


This was pretty much the face that she made the ENTIRE time.


She would put a little bit of it in her mouth and then spit it out. We laughed forever at her.


She is such a girly, girl. Doesn't want anything "odd" to touch her hands.

1 comment:

gammy said...

that is perfect amount of snow. wish Abby would have liked it better. she is so cute.. Happy Valentines Day