Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dream vacations

I am blog-stealing an idea and writing about my two dream vacations. It is part of a Top Two Tuesday idea.
*************
My number One Dream Vacation is Tuscany, Italy.
My favorite movie is "Under the Tuscan Sun". The scenery is beautiful.

I want to walk down this walkway...

I want to stand in this cathedral...


I want to sit on this porch and watch the sun set...


Enjoy this scenery....


Drink wine at the vineyard...

Visit the "old" buildings...



Visit historic sites...



Really, I just think that Italy is one of the most beautiful places in the world. I am hoping to make this dream vacation a reality one day....


***************
I also would love to go to Australia. I think it is the diversity of the country that appeals to me.
Beautiful scenery...



Endless beaches....



I would definitely go on a safari...




And of course hit the city of Sydney.



****************
Back to Reality......I would like to go to Gatlinburg this year (haven't been since our honeymoon) and Vegas when I am thirty with my girlfriends. Maybe a cruise thrown in there as well.

3 comments:

Wiz said...

Your dream vacations look awesome. I dont think I can let myself dream right now of really nice vacations because I know its going to be a while! I am pumped about going anywhere at this point though!

SueB said...

Those pictures are awesome...going to Italy has been my dream vacation for over 20 years now...since I am 100% Italian, it would be nice to look up some relatives and just enjoy all the beautiful scenery and maybe visit the Vatican...one can only keep hoping and praying!

Anonymous said...

You should probably drink the wine last or you may find the rest of the trip a blur. Just a suggestion.