Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow and Valentine's Day

We got the snow tonight!!!
I know that everyone else across the country is tired of it, but this is our first! I am looking forward to waking Abby up in the morning and letting her see it.
The shot from our back porch.
******************
Here are just some pictures of Ms Abby:






****************
My mom sent us a Valentine's Day package.


Here is Smitten the Valentine's Day porcupine.


Abby, of course, loves the tag on it. Also note that she is back to the toboggan.


Stuart bought me this for Valentine's Day. It was supposed to be a "rose bush". Only one bud. He called the florist and raised some heck and is getting his money back! Not only did I get some chocolates and a bear, but apparently I get to pick another present as we didn't actually "pay" for this! Score!
His present is coming in March (a video game that comes out then). We are getting Abby a toy and book this weekend for Valentine's Day.
I completely think that Valentine's Day is to celebrate the people that you love whether it is "romantic" or not. What is a better way to express your love!?!?


1 comment:

Wiz said...

Abby is really looking like a little girl. What a cutie! Hope she has fun in the snow :)