Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

We got a walker!!! Well, sorta. She is taking about 7-8 steps now. Consistently. I think I am still in denial about it though. But it is here! And it is too freaking cute!!!
**********************
We enjoyed a nice, calm Sunday just hanging around the house. I made Taco Soup and brownies for the few friends that we are having over tonight.
Here is Abby with her finger nail clippers
*******************
I clipped Abby's nails and then put her down for a nap this morning. I never heard her cry out when she woke up, I just heard the mobile going which meant she was standing up in her crib pulling on it. So I went in to her room to check on her. She was standing up and pointed down to inside her crib and said "Uh Oh".
I go and look inside her crib and there is blood e.v.er.y.w.h.e.r.e! I immediately scream, grab her up and try to find the source of this blood.
** Side note, I am extremely squeamish about blood, so it was a wonder that I did not pass right out.**
I had cut her finger!!! Her poor finger and hand were caked with blood! I felt sooo bad. Not the first time I have nicked her, but definitely the worse. No wonder Stu won't do it.
**********************

Since we were not going out today, she wore this adorable little dress. Check out those legs!! We normally wear pants out as they are much warmer.


Today's hat of choice was this camouflage one. It has a matching coat and scarf too. Very stylish.
She is also obsessed with this book mark that Jess gave me for Christmas. Any time I have a book out with it in it, Abby immediately removes it and chews on it.



I put Oreos in my brownies, and thought Ms. Abby might like to try one. Boy, was I right!!
A tad messy, but oh so worth it!
*******************
Go Colts!!

1 comment:

gammy said...

just too cute. love that dress. and oreo brownies yummy