Friday, October 30, 2009

So Messy!

I had some errands to run tonight after work, so Stuart was in charge of dinner (he actually picked her up this afternoon at two from day care, so they spent a good part of the day bonding). I didn't get any pictures of Abby, but she was a freaking mess when I walked in the door! I'm pretty sure that he ruined the outfit that she was wearing.

But at least she was smiling.


As I took her out of her Bumbo chair, we found the rest of her dinner..


This is pretty much why we haven't invested in a high chair, this chair is super easy to just wipe out!



I also wanted to share this picture. Stuart's Gram is in the hospital. His grandparents have been married 56 years. They actually gave us their rings when we got married. But she is in the hospital and here is a picture of both of them sleeping.....holding hands!


The picture just shows the LOVE!



4 comments:

justine said...

this picture is making me really sad. i hope shes ok!

gammy said...

thats great, love the mess. where was ali and why didn't she cleanup?? hope all goes well tomorrow with the house. can't wait for the pics of abby in her tutu... love you for posting the pic of my parents. It was a hard day...

Warf pary of 3 said...

that will be you and stu in 50 years. very sweet!! i hope you all have a great halloween weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ann!!!! That picture brought tears to my eyes. Just what we all hope for.... :'( I hope she is ok.