Friday, October 16, 2009

Feeling Crafty

It's Friday night and we are enjoying a quiet night at home (well, that is pretty much every night). Before Abby went to bed though, she discovered Momma's purse and all of the goodies that are in it. She proceeded to remove every item and either eat or rip it. Wonderful!


Im going to have to get this girl a purse! I have been trying to wait and not buy her alot of toys since we are moving, but I think Im going to break down tomorrow and go get her some new stuff.


It is also freezing outside and most of Abby's clothes are short sleeved, so Im thinking I may also have to get her some winter clothes.

Just a random picture, where did her puff go?

So, tonight I felt crafty for about 10 minutes, so I made these onesies. I think they look great, but Im not so sure that the pieces are actually going to stay on. We will just have to see I guess.


Kelly's Korner is hosting a blog about people that make things. I have found some really great ideas for Abby. Check it out!




Have a Great Weekend!!!


3 comments:

Justine said...

I love them! Looks good!

gammy said...

those are adorable. I love them. never thought of that Chris loves my purse too. he's crazy. its cold here too great job on the onies. love you

Jess said...

Just to let you know - I read Kelly's Korner everytime I am on here and I'm done reading about you, Abby, and Stuart. I LOVE her! She is wonderful! But your homemade goodies are super cute! Can't wait to see you the 24th!