Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Doing Dishes

Tonight while I was emptying the dishwasher, I had some "help". Such a curious little gal!


Shocked that she was caught!


Concentrating on getting in

One leg up, can she do it?


I guess the results weren't quite what she was expecting!
Abby had her 9 month appointment today. She weighs 18.2 pounds and is 27 3/4 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile of both. I also asked the doctor about her raspiness. He said she is perfectly fine (although she sometimes sounds like a grizzly bear - and def. snores like one).
It is also time to start drinking out of a sippy cup and not a bottle. That should go over well!
She got a flu shot today as well. The lady yelled at me when Abby grabbed a needle off a tray. Luckily she didnt grab the wrong end. Who the heck leaves needles near a grabby 9 month old! Then she told me that I wasnt holding her arms right, that is when I just had to "snap". I said I was holding her right and to just do it. And note to her - dont work in pediatrics if you dont like kids!

2 comments:

Wiz said...

What is with people!! Good for you for standing up for yourself. Nurses can really make or break a situation sometimes.

gammy said...

you go mom. you're great.. she is just too cute and courious. sippy cups that's awesome... love you