Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend

Even though I actually remembered my camera, I have been really bad about taking pictures. And I think I caught some sort of stomach bug as I have been not feeling so hot the past few days. But Ms. Abby is having a fantastic time and is spoiled more now than ever!


In the high chair at my parents. She has three people constantly fussing over her.

I got to see Caden again. Such a little snugglier! Im not used to having a baby actually fall asleep on me, so it was super sweet.


Abby and Caden were able to meet this time as well. Neither one of them cared too much, but they will when they are older....



My parents have pretty much given her the run of the house. Her absolute favorite thing is to get into the sandwich bags and pull all of them out.



Luckily, she is only licking the outside, so they are reuseable.


Tomorrow the search for daycares/living space starts! ugh!!

2 comments:

Wiz said...

Good luck finding a place! I think daycare searches was one of the most stressful things but once you are in a good one it is definitely worth it!

Abby does have the skinniest little legs. She will appreciate that when she get older, ha :)

gammy said...

.great pics glad you all had a good trip. sorry about your tummy ache and not finding a daycare. good luck