Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cantaloupe

In trying to give Abby new foods, we tried cantaloupe tonight. I learned prety quick that I must cut them up very small. This was discovered after she started choking and spit half of them across the room.

The best part was the drooling that was out-of-control trying new fruit.


When I got home from work, she had peed right through her clothes, so instead of wasting yet another outfit, she ate dinner in her diaper. Saved me on a bib as well!

That cantalope never saw it coming!



Where is the last piece? She really wanted that one, but never quite found it!



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't you just looooove Flash Forward!!?? It will be my new obsession when LOST is gone :( Oh and I'm pretty sure it's spelled cantaloUpe.

gammy said...

thats great glad she loves cantaloupe I can share with her..