Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tupperware Party

Abby had her own little tupperware party tonight!



Apparently, this is her confused face!

Abby thought it was just delicious to lick the bowl.

Then pretended to drink out of the bowl.


On to the top of the tupperware.... This shot doesn't even do her justice. She would take the top and lick it from bottom to top and then grin ear to ear! Hello....Nona, Poppa, Gammy, Grandad, Uncles (JD, Kevin, Sean), Aunts (Jessica, Cari, Amanda, Amber, Michelle, Mel, Teesha, Katie, Lindsay, etc...) cousins Evan and Chris........... Are you ready to SEEEE me?????? Because we are packing and ready to go!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love both those shows.....esp. Modern Family...I almost pooped my pants watching the whole shotting the little boy scene....so freakign hilarious!

So what are your plans for the time you are here????

Unknown said...

No specific plans. I think some gals are doing out to dinner Saturday night, but other than that just hanging out! Looking at day cares on Monday and Tuesday. Are you planning on meeting Abby this time, lol??!!

Anonymous said...

Love Modern Family. Can't believe what CC looks like. People just don't know when enough, is enough these days. Love Jen Aniston too! And the I didn't know I was prego show... seriously, how can you not know your prego?!?! I mean I'm serious. There's generally at least a 5 to 6 lb living human inside of your stomach, hitting, punching, kicking your insides and you don't know it?! I just find it hard to believe. I can't help it. That show just irritates me. You need to watch the show "Hoarders", that's another one that drives me up the wall, but I still watch. Have fun in TN!