Sunday, October 18, 2009

Falling in Love All Over Again!

So, if you are a reader of my blog, you know that I love my little gal more than anything in the world. But there are just some days that I love her so much, it is like falling in love all over again. Most Sundays are "Abby Sundays" and really this day was no different. But she looked just so darn cute today that I couldn't help but want to squeeze her at every possible moment!
It all started when I gave her the "purse". Although not as fun as Mommy's purse, she was just so adorable with it.

She especially loved the mirror where she could endlessly stare at herself.


Who wouldn't be in love with a girl that has a bracelet on and is trying apply lipstick?


Then I discovered this....a fifth tooth! Actually in this picture it looks like there may be 4 on the top! She is so freaking squirmy that I can't even look in there! But right after I took this picture, I discovered a random piece of paper in there. She might be a hoarder (jk)!


So...finally to the real reason that I fell in love again! How freaking cute is this outfit? Words can't even describe my feelings when I put her in this outfit. Yes, I know that I made the shirt. But oh my goodness, check out the jeans!


Here is a better picture. I really regret not buying the boots mentioned before. That would have probably brought me over the edge though. Sadly enough, I had tears in my eyes when I saw in her in it. I have never in my life seen anything as beautiful as her in that shirt and those jeans!

If you thought that this post was about my hubby, sorry to disappoint! But having Abby does make me fall in love with him more every day! He is soooo great with her! Although, since I got up with her yesterday (while he played softball) he agreed to get up with her Sunday morning. Needless to say at 6:30, he was dead to the world. I got up with her and stuck her in her pack and play. Told (no, yelled) for him to get up! After a few "uhs" and "huhs", he got up and took care of her. I got to sleep in until 8:30, it was great!

3 comments:

Warf pary of 3 said...

ann, she is VERY cute!! I love a girl who LOVES her accessories. Landon also hoards food in his mouth. Jason get's up with Landon on sunday's and i take the saturday shift. He also does the uh!! huh!! He acts like he does not hear Landon, but i know he does. Does she get up early every morning? even on weekends?

Katie said...

So cute! Where did you get the letters to stick on her outfit?

gammy said...

falling in love . yep you got it. It will continue always. every outfit or smile its, whatever whenever always. she is adorable. ahhhh sigh.. smile