Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seafood Festival/Olive Garden

Abby, Julie, Justine and I went to the NC Seafood Festival today in Morehead City. It was an absolutely beautiful day, not too hot, not too cold. The festival was extremely crowded, but having an extra large stroller helps! There was TONS of food and a few crafts, but I restrained myself and bought nothing. The bows just werent that great - so sad! But we still had an awesome time!



The highlight of the day was riding the Merry Go Round!


Abby must be like her mommy, not liking to touch things (although I had to, to keep my balance, that sucker was fast!). She refused to touch the bar to hold on.


She didnt smile, didnt make a noise, nothing! I would love to say that she enjoyed it, but in truth I think she was petrified! But this was the only ride that I could do with her.


But we still had a great time at the fair!



Abby wore red, big mistake! An older gentleman called her "buddy". Hello!!! She has a (small) bow in!

This picture turned out great! We went to Olive Garden for my birthday (yes, they sang!). Once again the waitress called her a "he". Never wear this outfit again!

We gave Abby a lemon from our water...this face says it all!


But she just kept on with it....

In the end, loved it!


She was also quite fond of spaghetti, must be the Italian she gets from her daddy! And I have never seen a baby eat a breadstick so fast! She was putting it away faster than I could break it up for her.
October will be an exciting month....state fair and Mike's Farm (hay ride). I love fall!

1 comment:

gammy said...

great fun. not fond of merry-go-rounds, should have gone slower maybe that would have helped. great pics tho... love the one of the 3 of you...