Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Busy Girl


Abby is fascinated with my purse/wallet. She likes nothing more than to take all of the cards out and chew on them. I know this isn't sanitary, so as soon as she gets them out, I just put them back in. It kept her busy for like 30 minutes tonight (gave us time to make dinner).





She is too busy to even look at the camera when I try to get her attention.



Finally, I got her attention though. Doesn't her hair look red in this picture?

After the wallet (see it in the background), she moved on to the diaper bag that I had just packed for day care tomorrow. Every diaper had to come out!
After dinner and a bath, it was on to wrestling with Daddy. It was really hard to get a picture without Ali in it, as she thought Daddy was messing with her.

Victory for Abby!
Update on Ali: I felt bad about leaving her out of the above post when she wanted so badly to be in the picture. So I thought I would share what she does on a normal night:

She sits right beside me just staring until I acknowledge her. Especially if I am snacking on anything (like pretzels tonight).

Then the SECOND that I tell her that I love her, she attempts to jump on the couch - where she is totally not allowed. But I give her plenty of loving!

And after I posted this picture, I noticed in the background....the glass of wine next to the baby bottle of formula. Just adjustin' to being a momma!

Also (sorry for the ramblings)...Abby REFUSES to hold her own bottle. I have tried to just make her do it, but that stubborn little gal would rather starve than feed herself. I even bought these handles that you put on her regular bottle to try and get her used to a sippy cup. Not having any of it. I see babies all the time younger than her that do it! But whatever, she'll be ready when she's ready!!



2 comments:

Warf pary of 3 said...

Landon does ALL those things!! All the toys he has and he wants to play with diapers and my purse. He also likes to play with empty paper towel roll. She is super CUTE!! Love the long skinny legs ;o)

gammy said...

nice pic of my son.. boy I miss him. those were great. love the wrestling with dad and ali...