Monday, October 19, 2009

Naptime

I had to work from home today as Meg is back in New York for the weekend. Abby was actually soooo good today. She played by herself most of the day, so I didn't end the day thinking about everything that I needed to do tomorrow.
However....naptime was just NOT happening this afternoon. This was the picture every time that I went into check on her.


And look at that bed hair!!
Another time that I tried to put her down, after the mobile stopped, I heard it start back up again. Ms.Abby was standing up, pulling on it.



I also wanted to showcase her new pj's. They are pandas...lovin' them!






2 comments:

gammy said...

adorable pjs i can not get over how much she has grown. didn't comment on how cute she was playing with the purse. love the lipstick and bracelet. how cute.. thanks again

Sara Pollard said...

I can't believe Abby has hair now! Can't wait to see her this weekend.
Nona