Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Fair Lady

Abby and I had another wonderful Saturday. We spent it shopping, going to the library, and well just plain shopping. My favorite purchase was an adorable winter dress for her that I got on sale at Target. I also bought some white long sleeved onesies to go under these dresses that I got on Etsy. I will post those once they arrive....Im so excited about them! I also bought some iron-on things to put on some of the onesies. When I have a crafty day (hopefully, soon) Ill make them and let you know the outcome.
We started the day with Mommy doing laundry and Abby un-doing laundry. I guess she doesnt understand that laundry usually gets put away and not taken back out. And I have to say that this is BY FAR my favorite outfit that she has worn so far! When we were in TN, my mom got her this adorable pink jumper from Osh Kosh B'gosh. That with the bows (yea!!) and the white shoes....well as you can see, I took lots of pictures and wanted the share ALL of them!
She just looks so....well, girly! Now that she is up and more mobile, Im having so much more fun dressing her accordingly. When they are younger, it is so much easier just to throw her in a onesie, maybe with some pants if it is cold.

Just look at that bow! And those adorable little legs....I could just go on and on!

Although, she was a little distracted by the metal on the dress!


She is just not so sure about all of this going on, she better learn to love it! (Check out the rolly legs, I have always loved her little squishy legs)


Later in the day, after we got home and she was playing in the pack and play, I got this shot. She didnt even know that the pacy was stuck on her!
Too Freaking Cute!

1 comment:

gammy said...

that was crazy, i was reading all about abby and next thing i know, it chances.. LOL like the fall colors. she is growing up so fast. love all the pics they are great..