Monday, October 26, 2009

Not ready to leave!

Abby and I have had a blast so far. We don't want to ever leave! But I will say that it is impossible to find a daycare in Hermitage. So I am not sure what we are going to do. I found us an apartment that I just love, but haven't found a good day care. So, we will just have to see what is planned for us.



My mom has a snack bowl that when you stick your hand in it, it shakes and makes scary noises. This was the only picture that I took, but about 5 minutes after it was taken, her bottom lip popped out and she wailed! Just another reason that we dont have a costume/celebrate Halloween.


How freakin' cute is this outfit? (Thanks, Justine!) The pants are bootcut and just too adorable. I have always heard that boys are "mama's boys", but I enjoy nothing more than dressing a prissy little girl...


After a day of hanging out with Mimi and Nona, a dinner at Demo's, playing with Bella....she was conked out!


One more day and we are headed out!

2 comments:

gammy said...

cute pics again.. she' is really getting so big. so glad your grandmother was able to see her. I'm leaving again wed. for florida. glad you are home. stuart is stressed over the house and school and I can't help him right now.

gammy said...

cute pics again.. she' is really getting so big. so glad your grandmother was able to see her. I'm leaving again wed. for florida. glad you are home. stuart is stressed over the house and school and I can't help him right now.