Friday, October 9, 2009

My New 'Do

I cannot express how bad of a hair cut I got the last time. I have extremely thick hair and the lady cutting it thought we should try it without layers. It has been an extremely long time since I have had my hair cut with no layers and remember why. It was horrible. I shudder to think of how I walked around with that hairdo for so long!

However as all new mommies know, it is hard to find the time to get in a haircut and time to myself! But I finally just did it, even though it meant not getting to see my baby tonight (Of course I peeked in on her as soon as I got home). And I already volunteered to be the first one up in the morning.

But enough of my rambling. I never post pictures of myself on here (this is Abby's place to shine), but I LOVE my new hairdo....thought I would share it!

Much better bangs

Ignore the redness of the eyes, I had to get the brows done too!



Lovin' the layers!

Tomorrow we are headed to Mike's Farm and then an open house on Sunday (someone please, please buy our house!).

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Justine said...

omg i loove this do sooo much more! looks good!

gammy said...

yes i do love it. you look great.like everything about it. glad you made time for yourself.

Anonymous said...

The new haircut is super... super cute!!! But... SOMEONE PLEASE buy her house.... I want to see you and Ms. Abby soon for our weekend meet! ;)